You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aluminum tablet tripod mount with cold shoe (TATM)Mount an iPad, Surface Pro, or other compatible tablet onto a tripod or slider with the Aluminum Tablet Tripod Mount with Cold Shoe from SHAPE. Designed to fit most tablets, the CNC-machined aluminum mount features a 1/4"-20 threaded hole in back that allows for vertical mounting, while an Arca-type quick release plate lets you use the mount with a tripod ball head. For direct mounting to a tripod, a 1/4"-20 screw is also on the bottom of the mount. A cold shoe on top of the mount lets you attach a microphone, LED light, or other compatible accessories. Back and side tablet holders covered with rubber pads are designed to protect your device from scratches. A rear screw system helps to lock your mounted tablet in place.
- Fits a variety of tablets, including the iPad mini, iPad 4, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and Surface Pro.
- Top section features a cold shoe, handy for mounting a microphone, LED light, GoPro, top handle, Magic Arm, or other accessories.
- Charging time is 2 hours
- Maximum brightness output up to 120 minutes
- Minimum brightness output up to 300 minutes.
- An essential of 49 LED beads with High Color Rendering Index
- 5500K Color Temperature Shows the Beauty of Natural Light
- Weight: 90 g
- Material: ABS
- Power: 6 W
- Charging port: Type-c
- Lithium battery large capacity: 2000 mAh
- Color temperature: 5500±200
- Dimension: 7.5 cm*6 cm*2.3 cm
- Sensor: Electret Condensor Microphone
- Polar Patter: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 100Hz~20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB
- Sensitivity: -38.0 dB (F=1KHZ, S.P.L = 1 Pa 0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Power: No battery required
- Output: 3.5mm TRS
- Dimension (mm): 20 x 70 mm
- Weight: 66 g
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Diopte Following are the terms and
conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Handling time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Transit time 2 - 7 Business Days
Domestic Shipping Policy Free shipping
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. All items ordered on Monday-Friday before 3 PM EST will ship out the same day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
All of our products have free shipping.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your
tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes Diopte is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If the item arrived damaged or faulty please contact us as well as the shipping provider, so we can help to solve this problem.
Please note that all of our products have factory warranty as well we offer 30day money guaranty
If you need any updates or information about your order status please contact us and we will update you with the order status.
As soon as your product is shipped you will receive a tracking number where you can track your order with the shipping provider
Item not arrived
If your item did not arrive please contact the shipping provider. Only then contact us.
Item is Missing
If item is missing please contact us so we can take appropriate steps
Our Shipping providers Are: USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL
International Shipping Policy
Please contact for Pricing
Shipping Address: Diopte
1 E Erie St
Ste 525 Unit #2153
Chicago, IL 60611