You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHAPE left telescopic black Push-button handle with Arri rosetteLeft telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard ARRI rosettes, which allow you to lock your arms in place. The arm features four points of articulation (2 Push-button and 2 ratchet knob) to adjust the arms position. The ratchet knob along the arms allows you to extend the arms up to 2 inches and rotate the handgrips throughout 360°. The one near the rosette gives you more option to position the arm for your comfort. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while the second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.
- Black Push-button
- Left telescopic handgrips with ARRI rosettes
- Let you move quickly between known setups
- Arm features 4 points of articulation
- Arm extend up to 2 inches and rotates throughout 360°
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- Patented Push-button system for fast adjustment
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Made of CNC machined aluminum for resistance
Arri camera stop & start grip telescopic Arri rosette (D3STAR)The handle grip is made of robust and comfortable Canadian maple wood. The ergonomic design helps eliminate fatigue and assures a better control when handling your camera rig. The Stop & Start shutter button is easy to access and let you activate or deactivate the recording option of your ARRI camera. The handle is also designed with a Push-button system allowing you to rotate and position the handle to your need. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Made of Canadian maple wood
- ON/OFF Switch
- Battery slot at the bottom of the handle (AAA Battery“ Not included - required to activate remote functions)
Telescopic handle Arri rosette right sideThe Telescopic Handle for Arri Rosette from SHAPE is a versatile and adjustable handgrip that attaches to an ARRI standard rosette on the right side of your camera rig. It offers 1.5" of extension and uses push-button mechanisms on the extension arm and handle for adjusting the height and rotation of the handles to meet your needs and preference. The push-button on the handle is a huge benefit when you want to adjust the angle on-the-fly, without having to remove your hand or set down the rig.
- Each connection point independently rotates 360° at the push of a button
- Ratchet knob unlocks extendable arm; arm provides 1.5" of extension
- Markings on extendable arm help you remember preferred settings
- CNC-machined aluminum parts with stainless steel locking mechanism
Revolt BP10 - VCT universal baseplate (BP10)The REVOLT VCT Universal Baseplate (BP10) offers a unique design, created for both amateur and professional filmmakers seeking camera supports & stabilizers of high-quality. It features a front to back sliding plate allowing quick positioning of your camera accessories for an optimal adjustment of your cameraâ€™s center of gravity and weight distribution. It is designed with 2 standard Arri rosettes for handles mount and there is a standard quick release adapter plate compatible with most VCT tripod plate. There is also a protective rubber pads on top of the plate to protect your camera. Two 15 mm lightweight rod blocs can be fixed to the front and rear of the baseplate, allowing you to install more camera accessories. It comes with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8''and 4'') made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish. The safety ratchet knobs are built in a way to apply an optimal pressure to the rods. The thick shoulder pad produces maximum comfort and is made of gel padding and slip-free material. The baseplate is also designed with a sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key. Quick access to your extra screws and Allen key can be a time saver, even more so, when you are in the middle of a shoot. The shoulder plate is equipped with 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 threaded holes allowing extra screws to be stored and there is a magnet at the back to attach your Allen key.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your camera's weight distribution.
- Match your camera's optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your cameraâ€™s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8'', 4'') to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- RED (DSMC2)
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (Venice, FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
15 mm 4" rods (15TUBE4)This pair of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (4") connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these two rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch. The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, 4 inches long, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
15 mm 8" rods (15TUBE8)Pair of 15 mm rods 8" long that fit studio and LWS 15 mm rod clamps, allowing you to use available rod mounted accessories. The rods are machined from hollow aluminum tubes and feature chamfered ends that make it easier to insert into 15 mm rod clamps, even if the rod isn't perfectly aligned or is at a slight angle to the rod clamp.
Stop and start cable for Arri camera (CBLAR)This 16-inches coil extensible cable allows users to access ARRI'S Start / Stop command.
- (ARRI) Right Angle 7 Pin Push-Pull Connector Plug
- (ARRI) Straight 3 Pin Plug: (Fischer Inter-mateable)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Diopte Following are the terms and
conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Handling time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Transit time 2 - 7 Business Days
Domestic Shipping Policy Free shipping
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. All items ordered on Monday-Friday before 3 PM EST will ship out the same day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
All of our products have free shipping.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your
tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes Diopte is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If the item arrived damaged or faulty please contact us as well as the shipping provider, so we can help to solve this problem.
Please note that all of our products have factory warranty as well we offer 30day money guaranty
If you need any updates or information about your order status please contact us and we will update you with the order status.
As soon as your product is shipped you will receive a tracking number where you can track your order with the shipping provider
Item not arrived
If your item did not arrive please contact the shipping provider. Only then contact us.
Item is Missing
If item is missing please contact us so we can take appropriate steps
Our Shipping providers Are: USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL
International Shipping Policy
Please contact for Pricing
Shipping Address: Diopte
1 E Erie St
Ste 525 Unit #2153
Chicago, IL 60611