You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Front to back sliding plate for quick positioning of your camera accessories and an optimal adjustment of your cameraâ€™s weight distribution.
- Match your cameraâ€™s optical center. Being able to adjust the height of your rod bloc to match your cameraâ€™s optical center is exactly what you can do.
- Comfortable and moveable shoulder pad made of slip-free material and gel padding (BP-0100).
- Front and rear 15 mm lightweight rod blocs with 2 pairs of 15 mm rods (8'', 4'') to mount more camera accessories.
- Safety pins prevents the upper plate from sliding.
- Ratchet knob applies an optimal pressure to the rods.
- Sophisticated tool box to store your extra screws and Allen key
- RED (DSMC2)
- Arri (Amira and Alexa Mini)
- Sony (Venice, FS7, FS7M2, F5, F55, EX1, EX3)
- Canon (C200, C300, C300M2, C700)
- Panasonic (EVA1, Cinema Varicam LT 4k S35, Panasonic Ag-af100, Panasonic Ag-af101 Varicam LT, Panasonic P2)
- Blackmagic (Ursa Mini)
- and many other camera models with interchangeable lenses
15 mm 4" rods (15TUBE4)
This pair of SHAPE 15 mm Aluminum Rods (4″) connect into your camera rig, extend it, and let you add various SHAPE and third-party accessories compatible with 15 mm rods. With these two rods and with a few fundamental accessories, you can most certainly even begin building your own rig from scratch.
The rods are each 15 mm in diameter, 4 inches long, hollow, non-threaded, and made of reliable aluminum coated with a clear finish.
15 mm 8" rods (15TUBE8)
Pair of 15 mm rods 8″ long that fit studio and LWS 15 mm rod clamps, allowing you to use available rod mounted accessories. The rods are machined from hollow aluminum tubes and feature chamfered ends that make it easier to insert into 15 mm rod clamps, even if the rod isn’t perfectly aligned or is at a slight angle to the rod clamp.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Diopte Following are the terms and
conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Handling time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Transit time 2 - 7 Business Days
Domestic Shipping Policy Free shipping
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. All items ordered on Monday-Friday before 3 PM EST will ship out the same day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
All of our products have free shipping.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your
tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes Diopte is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If the item arrived damaged or faulty please contact us as well as the shipping provider, so we can help to solve this problem.
Please note that all of our products have factory warranty as well we offer 30day money guaranty
If you need any updates or information about your order status please contact us and we will update you with the order status.
As soon as your product is shipped you will receive a tracking number where you can track your order with the shipping provider
Item not arrived
If your item did not arrive please contact the shipping provider. Only then contact us.
Item is Missing
If item is missing please contact us so we can take appropriate steps
Our Shipping providers Are: USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL
International Shipping Policy
Please contact for Pricing
Shipping Address: Diopte
1 E Erie St
Ste 525 Unit #2153
Chicago, IL 60611