You have no items in your shopping cart.
SHAPE D-BOX CAMERA POWER AND CHARGER FOR SONY FX9 (BXFX9)
Use the D-Box Camera Power and Charger from SHAPE to power your Sony FX9 camera and other accessories simultaneously with a V-Mount battery and continuous AC power. Multiple LED indicators on the D-Box show battery and power status. The D-Box is designed to power your camera while also powering items like a monitor, smartphone, or lights, and when plugged into an AC outlet with the included AC adapter, you can remove the battery safely without powering down your camera. The D-Box has a V-Mount battery plate, and on the side, there are four power outputs: one 20W, 5V/4A, one 40W, 8V/5A, one 60W, 12V/5A, and one D-Tap 100W, 16.8V/6A. On top there’s a 5V/4A USB Type-A port to power your smartphone or USB accessory. You can power multiple items simultaneously with up to 100W of total power consumption. There are also threaded holes on the back of the plate for mounting options. The charger comes with a cable connector to power your Sony FX9 camera, an 8V output cable, a 15 mm rod mount to use with your 15 mm LWS rod system, a removable Delta plate, and an Allen wrench and screws for mounting your gear.
- Compatible with Sony FX9;
- V-Mount Battery Plate with Safe Lock (Optional Gold Mount converter GVRPC);
- Small size and lightweight battery plate (0.8 lbs; 0.36 kg);
- When the D-Box is plugged in, safely disconnect and reconnect the battery without powering down your rig;
- 5 outputs: (1) 5V:4A:20W, (1) 8V:5A:40W, (1) 12V:5A:60W, (1) 16.8V:6A:100W, USB 5V:4A;
- Supports up to 100W power consumption from the device;
- Comes with a robust 15 mm Rod Mount with locking and angle adjustment system;
- Threaded holes at the back of the plate for mounting on a cheeseplate;
- LED indicators for power features;
- Delta plate included to mount on the D-box main unit;
- Knob system to lock and adjust the position of the D-box unit.
(1) Cable (15”, 38 cm) compatible with the Sony FX9; Converts 14.4 volt to 19.5 volt required to power the Sony FX9.
(1) Output Cable (23”) compatible with 8V or 12V outputs
(1) output 5V:4A
(1) output 8V:5A
(1) output 12V:5A
(1) D-TAP output 16.8V:6A
(1) USB output 5V:4A
*5V output cable not included
Charger and Power Devices
(1) Power Supply. Input (110-240V:2A 50/60Hz); Output (16.8V:6A)
(1) BP Charger input to use and charge battery at the same time
(1) Ac Adapter input to use without a battery
(1) AC Power Cable
15 mm Rod Mount System device
SHAPE FULL PLAY 14.8 V 98 WH rechargeable lithium-ion V-mount battery (V98TS)
The SHAPE Full Play V-Mount Battery features a compact design that easily fits on small or large cameras, monitors, lights, or other pro-video equipment. Power-hungry equipment can draw up to 12 amps, between the V-Mount and D-Tap on the side. A USB output is provided for small video accessories or for charging smartphones or onset mobile devices. Battery capacity can be quickly checked via the 4-segment LED meter. The battery’s box-like design can be easily stacked for storage or packed away in a case for transport. The new High-Power SHAPE FULL PLAY 98 Wh Rechargeable Lithium-Ion V-Mount Battery outputs 14.8 V and supports up to a 12A continuous draw. The Super High-Capacity V-Mount Battery Series provides a capacity of 6.8Ah and contains high-performance lithium-ion battery cells which are ideal for pro-video cameras, monitors, recorders, wireless transmitters, lighting and other accessories on your rig.
This lightweight and small-sized battery enables you to carry a lighter load and free up valuable space besides working perfectly well with gimbals and aerial drones. Perfect for filmmakers on the go, this advanced and compact battery also features a standard D-Tap port for powering accessories during your shoot as well as a built-in USB interface, enabling you to power or charge various electronic and mobile devices; these two outputs can be used simultaneously. In addition, the battery also features a smart built-in short-circuitry protection as well as over-voltage and over-current protection to prevent it from overcharging. The battery is made from durable, shock resistant materials and the power connector from PPS aircraft-grade materials. For quick status checks, the integrated 4-level LED indicator lights display the battery’s remaining charge.
- 98 Wh (14.8 V) 6.8Ah V-Mount Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- 2-year limited warranty against all manufacturer defects
- This IATA approved battery is safe for air travel, simplifying your travel options.
- High-capacity, reliable quality, long operating time
- Supports Up to 12A Continuous Draw
- Intelligent Control and Protection Circuit
- Temperature, Current and Voltage Protection
- No Memory Effect, Environmental Protection
- D-Tap and USB Ports made of PPS Aircraft-Grade Materials
- Built-in USB Interface for charging electronic and mobile devices
- 4-Level LED Indicator Lights displaying the charging status
- Standard working time on full charge is approximately
- 6 hours for cameras like the Panasonic AU-EVA1
- Compatible with all the broadcast video cameras using a standard V-Mount battery plate
- Powers any standard or high-definition broadcast cameras, 4K digital cinema and 3D camera setups, DSLRs and handheld camcorders that accept a V-Mount battery
- Battery can be charged with any standard V-Mount charger or D-Tap charger, including SHAPE Portable D-Tap Travel Battery Charger (DPTCH), SHAPE Intelligent 4-Channel V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V4CHA) and SHAPE Intelligent Dual V-Mount Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (V2PWC)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Diopte Following are the terms and
conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Handling time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Transit time 2 - 7 Business Days
Domestic Shipping Policy Free shipping
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. All items ordered on Monday-Friday before 3 PM EST will ship out the same day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
All of our products have free shipping.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your
tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes Diopte is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If the item arrived damaged or faulty please contact us as well as the shipping provider, so we can help to solve this problem.
Please note that all of our products have factory warranty as well we offer 30day money guaranty
If you need any updates or information about your order status please contact us and we will update you with the order status.
As soon as your product is shipped you will receive a tracking number where you can track your order with the shipping provider
Item not arrived
If your item did not arrive please contact the shipping provider. Only then contact us.
Item is Missing
If item is missing please contact us so we can take appropriate steps
Our Shipping providers Are: USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL
International Shipping Policy
Please contact for Pricing
Shipping Address: Diopte
1 E Erie St
Ste 525 Unit #2153
Chicago, IL 60611